ABOUT THE MAGTRANS:
- 40 years on the market (since 1982)
- 500 people employed,
- annual turnover of PLN 270 million.
IN SHORT, A C+E (INTERNATIONAL) DRIVER:
- driving a tractor unit with semitrailer, tarpaulin-top, throughout the EU (90% in Poland, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Luxembourg, France, Italy, Austria),
- we drive day and night, neutral goods, often courier services,
- flexible work schedule, at least 21 days ( 3/1, 4/1, 6/2, 12/4, etc.),
- vehicle exchange (no vehicle exchange possible in 2/1, 2/2, 4/1 system),
- vehicle exchange at the base or near the western border (Berlin, Wrocław, Prague), access by our BUS,
- you can withdraw cash on arrival or transfer it to your account,
- full-time employment contract.
a) 6 weeks on the road (42 days):
- guaranteed minimum salary from PLN 12,100 to PLN 14,200 (depending on seniority),
- 15 000 PLN possible (depending on the work);
b) 4 weeks on the road (28 days):
- guaranteed minimum salary from PLN 8,100 to PLN 9,500 (depending on seniority),
- 10 500 PLN possible (depending on the work done);
c) 3 weeks on the road (21 days):
- guaranteed minimum salary from PLN 6,100 to PLN 7,100 (depending on seniority),
- PLN 8 000 possible (depending on the work done);The average salary for an International Driver in our company is 9 500 PLN / 30 days of work.
Payment of 100% of remuneration as cash in hand, immediately after trip completion (leaving the route), or bank transfer – at the driver's choice.
WE CALCULATE PAY ACCORDING TO:
- guaranteed minimum wage for each day on the road + premium for economical driving
or (what is more)
- for the work done + bonus for economical driving (solution for motivated drivers).
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
- a minimum of 6 months experience in driving C or C+E vehicles,
- communication in Polish (instructions are given in Polish),
- responsibility and motivation for work,
- taking good care of the vehicle, trailer and equipment we provide you with.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A Full-time Employment Contract,
- payment via bank transfer or 100% cash in hand at the end of the assignment,
- flexible system of work – we accept trips over 14 days,
- state-of-the-art fleet and work exclusively on new, efficient, well-furnished equipment (average age 2 years),
- work only in European countries (90% of trips in Poland, Germany, France, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Czech Republic, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Slovakia, Slovenia) – optionally England for volunteers (better paid),
- euroShell fuel cards and tolls via automatic readers,
- adherence to driver working and driving time standards,
- possibility of accommodation in the base (shower and kitchen available) and parking for passenger vehicles,
- full induction training package – (company procedures, working hours, EcoDriving, etc.);
- exchange at the base in Busko-Zdrój or we pay for the trip/arrival by BUS and exchange at the border (company BUSes, only available to drivers),
- dedicated Freight Forwarder.
WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING FOR FOREIGNERS:
- code 95
- residence card for 3 years (with Polish registration),
- international insurance ZUS A1 and EHIC,
- PESEL number
WE INVITE INTERESTED PERSONS:
- to the headquarters (ul. Boh. Warszawy 116, 28-100 Busko-Zdrój),
- to contact us by phone or text message Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm:
- Valentyna +48 538 057 021 (Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram),
- Tatiana +48 539 773 052 (Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram),
- Łukasz +48 510 162 548 (Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram),
- to respond to this advert.
We wish all drivers a safe journey!
Please insert the following clause in the documents you send:
I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of this and future recruitment (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and pursuant to the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR)).
The data controller is Magtrans Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Busko Zdrój 28 -100, ul. Boh. Warszawy 116. The data are collected for recruitment purposes. You have the right to access the content of your data and to correct it. The provision of data within the scope specified in the provisions of the Act of 26 June 1974 the Labour Code and executive regulations is obligatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary.